Dirt bike boots are vital pieces of gear when it comes to a rider, riding as it keeps them comfortable & versatile in various terrains. Dirt bike boots can be constructed from diverse materials for support & protection.
The best dirt bike boots are the Alpinestars Tech 7 boots. This is because they offer the rider with an abundance amount of features that give incredible comfort & support.
In this article below are the best dirt bike boots. These are all suitable for various off-road riding styles, terrains, and climates. It is important to certify certain aspects of a set of boots before you buy such as its buckle closure systems, toe protection & shin protection.
Table of Contents
- The Best Dirt Bike Boots
- 1. Alpinestars Tech 7 Dirt Bike Boots
- 2. Fox Racing Instinct Off-Road Boots
- 3. Sidi Crossfire 2 SRS MX Boots
- 4. Alpinestars Tech 10 Dirt Bike Boots
- 5. Gaerne SG-12 Motocross Boots
- 6. Fox Racing Youth Comp 5 Dirt Bike Boots
- 7. Gaerne GX-1 Off-Road Motorcycle Boots
- 8. Fox Racing Comp 8 Off-Road Motorcycle Boots
- 9. O’Neal Element Men’s Dirt Bike Boots
- 10. Forma Adventure Off-Road Motorcycle Boots
Dirt Bike Boots Comparison
|Dirt Bike Boots||Sizes (USA)||Category|
|Fox Instinct||8-13||For Shifting|
|Sidi 2 SRS||7-14||High-end|
|Fox Comp 5||1-8||Youth|
|Fox Comp 8||8-12||Youth|
Whilst searching online for dirt bike boots, ensure that you analyse vital factors prior to buying a pair. The important factors include their size, heel support and ankle support.
Additionally, the extra areas you should look over are the graphics of the boots as well as their shin guard protection.
Below is a list of the best dirt bike boots on sale today online for all sizes and riding styles.
The Best Dirt Bike Boots
The best dirt bike boots on the market for any level of rider are the Alpinestars Tech 7 boots. This can be down to the fact that they’re one of the most lightweight motocross boots that money can buy, without compromising support and protection.
Moreover the Alpinestars Tech 7 boots offer a new dual compound sole which is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for exceptional durability, that has a high performance rubber grip pattern which gives you an enhanced feeling.
Other features of the Alpinestars Tech 7 Dirt Bike Boots include:
- Sole & footpeg insert are replaceable.
- Innovative design for instep.
- Achilles flex zones construction for superior comfort & support.
- Futuristic buckle closure system, with memory settings & aluminum bridge closures.
- Quick release locking system that has a self-aligning design for easy closure system.
- Buckles are replaceable.
Ultimately the Alpinestars Tech 7 dirt bike boots are the best boots for motocross riding for good reasons, that make them remarkable. These features set it above the market, like the fact it has a wide entry aperture to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
Additionally, it has luxurious factors about it such as it’s microfiber flap attached with Velcro for precise fit closure with a durable closure system for a safe fit and prevention of injury.Check it Out
The best dirt bike boots for casual motocross riders are the Fox Racing Instinct boots. This is because it is an excellent contender for the best motocross boot for shifting as it has a hinged ankle, which means that they also could focus on on support rather then the flex in the boot.
The Fox Racing Instinct boot is an awesome boot for the casual rider, as it has exclusive ‘Duratac’ rubber compound that provides the rider with unprecedented grip which provides exceptional longevity on the outsole & a burnguard.
Other features of the Fox Racing Instinct Dirt Bike Boots include:
- Open lug pattern design on the sole enables traction & decreases dirt build up
- Wide color range options.
- Sole is replaceable.
- User-friendly buckle operation.
- Full coverage around toe box for protection.
Overall the Fox Racing Instinct dirt bike boots are best boots for casual riders, as they’ve been produced from Fox’s championship boot by Taddy Blazuiask and refined even more to tackle the most hard wearing environments that it may encounter.
Moreover, other features that you shouldn’t forget are that the Instinct boots have a slim medial design to keep you close to your dirt bike, with its ‘Duratac’ burn guard, which enables intense grip.Check it Out
If you’re looking at getting the best high-end premium motocross boots, then the Sidi Crossfire 2 SRS MX boots are the best candidate on the market today. This can be down to features such as its hinged ankle that allow you to shift easily in on a dirt bike whilst providing extremely comfort & support.
In terms of the features of the Sidi Crossfire 2 SRS MX Boots, they include:
- Multi color ranges to choose from.
- SRS Soles – replacable system compatible with Enduro Sole & Supermoto Sole.
- Fully adjustable calf area for mobility.
- Replaceable and micro-adjustable buckle system.
- Reputable brand with long history in producing high-end goods.
Ultimately the Sidi Crossfire 2 SRS MX boots are the best example of a perfect high-end boot on the market, as its a stylish & sleek innovative design with high end technology involved in its development. There are no real rivals for the Sidi Crossfire 2 in the motocross boot market.
In addition to that the Sidi has a multitude of adjustable feature such as a memory retention system, paired with a ‘dual-flex’ system that will allow you to adjust the boot to your shin size.Check it Out
The Alpinestars Tech 10 Dirt Bike Boots are the best pro rider boots on the market for experienced riders. This can be down to a multitude of features which include its innovative TPU shin-plate design for a greater range of fitment.
Furthermore, it has reinforced Velcro brand closure for a comfortable and highly customized fit for any rider with any style. On top of that it has distinctive color-schemes which make them eye-catching.
Other features of the Alpinestars Tech 10 Dirt Bike Boots, they include:
- Multi color ranges to choose from.
- Buckles are all replaceable.
- Removable sole.
- Closure system features aluminum frame & Polymer buckles.
- The gaiter is produced from soft microfiber, seals out excessive dirt & water.
Overall these are the best dirt bike boots for pro riders, who need those extra features to push their skill level higher. Features that’ll push you further with these motocross boots include Poly fabric lining with a 3d open cell foam incorporates any-sliding suede on the heel for extra reinforcement.
Another innovative spec on these boots would also be the fact that they have a TPU shin-plate design and a TPU blade system to prevent frontal hyper extension.Check it Out
The most comfortable motocross boots on the market are the Gaerne SG-12 boots. This can be mainly due to the fact that they have four light-weight alloy buckles to attach to the adjustable straps. These provide a reliable and comfortable system, that gives you an easy-in & easy-out non failure system.
Other features of the Gaerne SG-12 Motocross Boots, they include:
- Wide variety color-range.
- Dual-stage pivot system.
- SG-12 boots use the Gaerne Dual Composite, anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne soles reputable.
- Produced from a new Swiss breathable fabric called Acronos, which is super-stretchy.
- Slimmer shape – in toe area for an improved feel of the shifts lever and bike controls.
Ultimately these are the most exceptionally comfortable motocross boots that you’ll find online today! A good reason to believe this can be down to its dual stage pivot system. The first pivot-system is attached to the Razorback – This provides a rigid component for solid lateral support, whilst the glide plate remains upper in a firm and upright position.
The second pivot is fixed onto a slide glide, which enables the rider to feel their feet more naturally whilst on peg in a shifting situation. Finally the new Thermoplstic shin plate is designed in an anatomically shaped way for a perfect fit. These features enable the Gaerne SG-12’s to be the most comfortable motocross boots on the market.Check it Out
The best youth dirt bike boots for kids today are the Fox Racing Youth Comp 5 boots. This is because they’re produced from Fox Racing who are a reputable brand, who have made the ultimate sports performance boots for kids.
Features of the Fox Racing Youth Comp 5 Dirt Bike Boots include:
- All day comfort for long rides
- Plastic shin plate for maximum protection.
- Medial guard for great coverage.
- Easy-touch aluminum buckles for user-friendly closure.
- Supportive boots for a younger rider.
Overall if you’re looking for a the perfect youth dirt bike boots for your kids, then a pair of Fox Racing Youth Comp 5’s are an ideal candidate for you. This can be down to features like it’s alloy buckles that are easy to operate and allow a secure closure and fit, ultimately making it a perfect pair.Check it Out
The best budget dirt bike boots are the Gaerne GX-1, who are well renowned at producing high-end moto boots however they’ve a more affordable boot for those who can’t afford the price but still want the premium features & high-build quality.
High end features that are on this more budget model of boot include a reinforced heel counter, multiple reinforced anti-abrasion fabrics and a heafty shin plate for added comfort & protection.
Other features of the Gaerne GX-1 Off-Road Motorcycle Boots, they include:
- Expansive range of colors to choose from.
- Lightweight alloy closure buckle system.
- Wide toe-box for comfort.
- Reinforced shin plate and heel counter for protection.
Ultimately Gaerne have made no sacrifices when it comes to comfort & protection for the GX-1 boot. This is proven by the fact that it is Italian made, and shares the same high-grade leather & plastic material components that the SG-12 flagship boot has.Check it Out
The most user-friendly MX boots are the Fox Racing Comp 8 Off-Road boots. This can be down to the fact that it has practical features like an instant step in comfort with minimal break-in!
Moreover it provides the rider with an awesome amount of support for your ankle that has zero bulging for practicality.
Other features of the Fox Racing Comp 8 Off-Road Motorcycle Boots, they include:
- Variable colors on offer to choose from.
- Two-into-one lower strap design.
- Minimal break-in required.
- Premium, high-grade foam ankle support with suede anti-slip in the heel for control.
- Sleek medial construction with integrated rubber burn guard for a better feel with the bike.
Overall these boots are some of the best on the market with user-friendliness in mind. Features such as the injected molded plastic shin plate, toe cap and calf guard, along with its integrated steel shank in mid-sole give the boots immanence support.Check it Out
The best men’s motocross boots for riding are the O’Neal Element boots. This can be down to a multitude of factors which include the fact that O’Neal has been producing quality boots for over 30 years and having incredible features like an ergonomic, durable foot bed construction.
Features of the O’Neal Element Men’s Dirt Bike Boots include:
- Incredible foot bed construction for comfort.
- Fully adjustable, buckle closure system.
- Built in leather heat shield for protection.
- Tough touch sole with metal shank.
- Plentiful padding & heel support for comfort.
Ultimately the O’Neal’s are ideal men’s dirt bike boots as they feature awesome features such as its injection molded plastic shin plate to prevent injuries and its premium built in leather heat shield for added comfort.Check it Out
The best adventure dirt bike boots are the Forma boots, as they offer a range of features that best suit this style of riding better than any other boots. One of those important factors include it’s material construction of a full-grain oil treated leather upper, which is extremely hard wearing and durable, giving a rider outstanding amount of protection.
Other features of the Forma Adventure Off-Road Motorcycle Boots, they include:
- Double-density compound rubber sole for adventure, ATV & enduro riding.
- Practical adjustable velcro closure.
- Minimal break-in required.
- Shin and ankle TPU molded plastic protectors.
- Midsole PP Mid Dual Flex anti-shock EVA.
Ultimately the best adventure off-road motorcycle boot is the Forma’s as they have an abundance amount features that will benefit you on those long rides. These include its extra soft polymer padding with memory foam for extra comfort on long duration rides.
Moreover they come with anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with Air Pump System for extra comfort, along with its lightweight sole design so its less hard wearing for the rider.Check it Out
Overall finding the perfect dirt bike boots can be difficult, as there are some many variants that can make a pair suitable for yourself. Although abiding by a certain set of rules can help you on your way.
These ideal blend of rules include finding a pair of motocross boots that have a reasonable price, high quality and good durability. Having these areas sorted will have you on your way to the perfect pair of motocross boots for all climates and terrains.
Ensure that you also check your chosen manufacturers sizes before buying them.